A warehouse worker performs a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and processing incoming goods/materials, filling requested orders for shipment, and organizing warehouse inventory.
There are no educational requirements for a warehouse worker, but most employers prefer warehouse workers with previous experience.
The warehouse worker job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Warehouse Worker at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified warehouse worker, with the ability to lift heavy objects and recognize proper safety protocol.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Valid drivers License
- Good attendance record
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Safely operate forklift
- Good communication skills
- Assist with shipping & receiving goods/materials
- Prepare order requests
- Organize items to company standards
- Record and maintain inventory levels
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Warehouse worker jobs now and apply on Proven.