A warehouse supervisor oversees all warehouse activities, including shipping and receiving materials or goods, maintaining inventory levels and recording warehouse information. In terms of managing warehouse worker, a warehouse supervisor will hire and train new employees, assign work, evaluate individual reports and resolve performance issues.
Employers typically hire warehouse supervisors with an associates degree with a major in business or a related field, or have past warehouse work experience.
The warehouse supervisor job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified warehouse supervisor, with a high knowledge of warehouse stocking systems and warehousing techniques.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Warehouse supervisory experience
- Calm demeanor and level head for trouble shooting and handling a variety of issues as they arise
- Sbility to develop and carry out policies and procedures
- Effective and professional demeanor when engaging customers
- Excellent organization skills and ability to delegate
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Capability to lift and move an excess of 50lbs unassisted
- Shipping/receiving goods & materials
- Issuce employee equipment
- Verify orders and track shipments
- Supervise all warehouse staff
- Record all warehouse data
- Perform daily inspections of warehouse grounds
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Warehouse Supervisor jobs now and apply on Proven.
Post this warehouse supervisor job directly to all major job boards with one submission.