A Telesales Representative is a sales representative who uses the telephone to reach potential or existing customers.
Telesales Representatives who sell their product to other companies are also known as inside sales representatives.
A telesales representative must possess excellent communication and phone skills, patience, a persuasive and persistent nature, and great typing skills.
The telesales representative job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Telesales Representative at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified Telesales Representative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience, persistence and persuasiveness
- Excellent typing skills
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Home Aide jobs now and apply on Proven.