Store managers are in charge of running all general operations of a store, making sure everything runs properly, efficiently and meets all company sales goals.
In terms of managing employees, a store manager will assign daily employee schedules, hire new employees, discipline staff, manage inventory levels, maintain store budgets, and run routine store maintenance all while reporting to senior management.
Companies prefer a store manager with a bachelor’s degree and on the job experience within a store.
The store manager job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Store Manager at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified store manager, with ability to lead all store operations in a profitable manner.
Candidates should have professional driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Great leadership skills
- Extensive experience working in a store
- Customer service experience
- Flexible schedule
- Solid references
- Runs all general operations of the store
- Maintains store staff by hiring & training employees
- Evaluates employee performances
- Developing customer relationships
- Assuring inventory levels
- Provides a safe & clean store
- Market store merchandise
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Store Manager jobs now and apply on Proven.
Post this store manager job directly to all major job boards with one submission.