A Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process.
They work with the sales team to technically advice on the sales of products.
It is a sales engineer’s responsibility to explain the technical and functional aspects of a product or service to users.
The sales engineer will be familiar with all technical aspects and issues of the product or service.
This ensures a high level of customer satisfaction, as a sales engineer will be prepared for any / all technical issues that may come about. This is a position for someone with both technical knowledge and sales skills.
The sales engineer job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Sales Engineer at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified Sales Engineer.
- Team player
- Solid references
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services
- Presenting the product and all features to customers at events such as conferences and seminars
- Negotiating contract terms
- Troubleshooting client problems
- Communicating customer requirements to product management teams
- Travelling throughout all sales territories
- Providing advanced training and support for the sales team
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Sales Engineer jobs now and apply on Proven.