The Restaurant Manager is the backbone to a restaurant’s operation.
The restaurant manager has a long list of responsibilities including hiring new employees, balancing food costs, tackling administrative tasks, ordering supplies for the restaurant and much more.
The restaurant manager is often called in at moments of crisis. Find a hair in your food?
The restaurant manager is likely to come to the rescue in order to smooth things over!
This is an important position for any restaurant. It is necessary for a restaurant manager to have both great people and administrative skills.
The restaurant manager job description is free to use and is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified front of house manager with a high level of customer service skills and the ability to oversee the restaurant for full shifts.
Applicant must have previous management experience and a strong organizational style with a keen eye for detail. Position includes the ability to handle the back office administratice duties including, scheduling labor costs, POS systems, and the ability to understand P&L’s.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in a management role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge of the food industry
- Solid references
- History of achievement in the restaurant industry
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets and supplies
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting restaurant
- Planning menus
- Health and dental coverage
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Restaurant Manager jobs now and apply on Proven.