A Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of a business’ products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
The regional sales manager provides ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service.
Additionally, the regional sales manager manages a sales team in the specified area.
A regional sales manager ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
The regional sales manager job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified regional sales manager.
- Great communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Regional Sales Manager jobs now and apply on Upward.net.