A recruiter manages a company’s staffing objectives by recruiting and analyzing job candidates.
A recruiter partners with a company’s manager to deliver well-matched and high talent employees.
A recruiter must nurture relationships with both managers and prospective employees. A recruiter position can be a highly rewarding one, as you are a large contributor to the success and growth of a company.
There are many sectors in which one can become a recruiter. Some popular positions are executive recruiters, corporate recruiters, college recruiters, technical recruiters and even Army recruiters!
Generally, companies require an associate or a bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field, but this can be substituted for previous work experience in human resources.
This Recruiter job description is free to use and is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
Job Title: Recruiter at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Recruiter positions.
Candidates should be qualified recruiters with a strong understanding of recruiting and team-based project experience.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting
- Strong knowledge of team-based project management
- Build applicant sources through researching & contacting resources
- Determine applicant qualifications for positions
- Arrange candidate interviews
- Evaluate applicants through their qualifications & job requirements
- Arrange new employee relocation
- Manage company intern program
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Recruiter jobs now and apply on Proven.