A Public Relations Manager is responsible for directing publicity programs and campaigns, improving public image, communicating a company’s point of view and for manager an entire public relations department.
The public relations manager description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Public Relations Manager at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified Public Relations Manager.
- BA / BS in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Public Relations or Communications role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented
- Managing entire public relations department
- Recruiting, hiring and training public relations professionals
- Developing public relations strategies, campaigns and initiatives to maintain and improve company image
- Writing press releases and developing media kits
- Creating and producing literature for the company in conjunction with the marketing and advertising departments
- Developing corporate imagery and logos
- Writing and releasing promotional materials about new products/services
- >Managing a company’s overall reputation with the community and general public
- Communicating with the media and public about the company
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Public Relations jobs now and apply on Proven.
Post this public relations manager job directly to all major job boards with one submission.