A Project Engineer is responsible for completing construction and engineering projects by organizing and controlling all elements of a project.
A project engineer is a great for someone with a firm grasp on both engineering skills and time and management skills.
Project Engineers work closely with other departments in order to vet prospective projects, agree on timelines, draw up agreements with clients and research and negotiate with third party contractors in order to bring project into fruition.
The project engineer’s ultimate responsibility is to bring a budgeted and successful project to life while satisfying all parties involved.
The project engineer description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Project Engineer at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified Project Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Manager with relevant work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think big picture and take into account long-term implications of ones’ actions
- Passion for looking for ways to improve individual and/or company performance
- Commitment to exceeding customers’ expectations
- Intermediate level in Procore, CMiC, or similar construction software
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Determining client’s requirements and translating them into an actionable plan by a team of workers
- Organizing many tasks into a timeline
- Assuring that all deadlines are being met
- Making sure that all health, safety and legal requirements are being met throughout the process
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project
- Holding regular meetings to ensure that everything is going according to time and budget restrictions
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Project Engineer jobs now and apply on Proven.