A Project Coordinator is responsible for delivering projects of varying sizes and complexities on a company deadline.
This requires a project coordinator to ensure their projects are under budget, while upholding the company’s work standards.
Project coordinators must constantly monitor expenses, implement cost-saving strategies, solve operational issues, identify operational efficiencies, and in some cases, use a Project Management software efficiently.
All while providing direction to their staff, by communicating employee assignments, and deadlines.
The project coordinator job description is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Project Coordinator at COMPANY NAME
Name in Location seeks qualified project coordinator with a high level of accountability and the ability to successfully maintain individual company projects.
Applicant must have the ability to finish and deliver all projects on budget, while on company deadlines.
- A history of achievement in managing time sensitive projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Monitoring expenses
- Identifying problems
- Providing solutions
- Communicating project timelines
- Tracking project progress
- Reporting results to management.
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Project Coordinator jobs now and apply on Proven.