Hey Restaurant Managers!
Do you need to hire but you have major writer’s block?
Here is a Prep Cook job description to help you get started on hiringyour newest team member!
The prep cook job description is free to use and is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Prep Cook at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Prep Cook positions.
Candidates should have professional kitchen experience, including working a hot line and grill.
- Understanding and adherence to health codes
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Measurement and preparation of ingredients
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Prep Cook jobs now and apply on Proven.