A pharmaceutical sales representative works for a medical drug manufacturer, providing information to doctors about available company medications and increasing overall drug awareness.
The life of a pharmaceutical rep can be very competitive and daunting at times, but their service is extremely important in the healthcare field.
They are the main source for doctors to inquire information on new drugs and treatment options on the medical market.
The pharmaceutical sales reresentative job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified pharmaceutical sales rep. with a high knowledge of marketing and medical innovations.
- History of success in sales
- Experience working as a pharmaceutical or medical rep
- Valid drivers license and transportation
- Established relationships with any of the following: Internal Medicine, Family Practice, OB/GYN, Podiatrists, Pain Specialists, Psychiatrists, Oncologist, and Dentists
- Service individual accounts
- Reach out to prospective accounts
- Clearly describe the risks & benefits of products
- Answer detailed product questions
- Plan & give presentations
- Manage account database
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Pharmaceutical Sales jobs now and apply on Proven.