Operations Managers oversee the entire operation of a hotel.
An Operations Manager can be in charge of many aspects of a hotel’s functions, including housekeeping, human resources, facilities, security, public relations, social media, food and drink service, sales and financials.
The hotel manager oversees different department managers, guests, and other staff.
An Operations Manager has all of these responsibilities while ensuring a positive experience for all hotel guests.
This Operations Manager job description is free to use and is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
Job Title: Operations Manager at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Operations Manager positions.
An ideal Operations Manager has a keen understanding of all the inner working of a hotel. An operations manager must have vast organizational and leadership skills..
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of responsibility and accountability
- Strong management, communication and organizational skills
- Developing and Implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations
- Work collaboratively with all department managers to make sure operations are running smoothly in tandem with one another
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service
- Maintaining full knowledge of all inner working of the hotel, including room rates, hotel policies, specials, availabilities, VIP guests, hotel events and more.
- Staffing the hotel appropriately
- Reviewing employee behavior, appearance and performance
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that all departments are in working order
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Operations Manager jobs now and apply on Proven.