A Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating marketing opportunities and strategies.
In addition to creating marketing materials in conjunction with both the marketing and creative team, a marketing manager must also take the time to analyze results and outcomes from each campaign.
From there, a marketing manager can strategize and plan both SEM and SEO strategies.
The marketing manager description is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Marketing Manager at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified Marketing Manager.
We are seeking a marketing director that is both creative and analytical. These skills are used in tandem in order to create and execute campaigns to enhance and enrish a company’s image and bottom line.
- Experience as a marketing coordinator, director or manager
- In-depth understanding of marketing concepts
- Experience with competitive analysis and creative services
- Experience with financial planning and strategy
- Solid references
- Establishing marketing goals to ensure profitability of products and/or services
- Developing and executing both short and long-term marketing plans to ensure the growth and profitability of a company
- Planning and overseeing production of print, electronic and direct mail advertising for the company
- Working with creatives in copywriting, design and layout to produce branded marketing materials
- Conducting marketing survey on current and new product concepts
- Measuring and evaluating results from past campaigns
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Marketing Manager jobs now and apply on Proven.