Hey Restaurant Managers!
Do you need to hire but you have major writer’s block?
Here is a job description to help you get started on hiring a new Line Cook!
They can be pretty hard to find!
The line cook job description is free to use and is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Line Cook at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Line Cook positions.
Candidates should have professional kitchen experience, including working a hot line and grill.
- Experience in full service restaurant is desired
- Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients and equipment
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance standards set by the Chef
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Line Cook jobs now and apply on Proven.