A Laundry Attendant is responsible for providing a constant supply of clean linens for the entire hotel.
Laundry attendants also may be responsible for cleaning guests’ personal items if the hotel offers a cleaning service.
For personal items, a laundry attendant must follow specific instructions for laundering and drying.
The laundry attendant job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Laundry Attendant at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks qualified laundry attendant.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience required
- Flexible schedule and reliable
- Must be a fast pace worker and work well with others
- Multi-tasking skills
- Sort all linens and treat stains
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed
- Sort and fold or hang clean dried items
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
- Maintaining all laundry equipment and inform facilities manager as to any maintenance needs
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Laundry Attendant jobs now and apply on Proven.