A janitor/cleaner is responsible for cleaning and maintaining a designated space.
This includes office buildings, hotels, residential houses, schools and storefronts.
Otherwise known as custodians or maintenance, a janitor is an integral part of keeping an institution or business up and running.
This position requires the constant monitoring of cleanliness to ensure company standards are correctly maintained.
The janitor/cleaner job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
Job Title: Janitor at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Janitor positions.
Candidates should be qualified janitors/cleaners with a high level of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of cleaning tools
- Knowledge of sterilization methods
- Sweep and mop floors
- Emptying trash cans
- Cleaning surfaces
- Vacuuming & waxing floors
- Routine heavy cleaning
- Moving heavy equipment & furniture
- Repairing equipment
- Document inspections and other maintenance activities
- Adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Line Cook jobs now and apply on Proven.