A human resources assistant is an entry level position, which supports the HR manager.
Human resources assistants provide a variety of clerical support involving employee matters and assists with a company’s payroll.
While focusing on objectives, including the health and safety of the workforce, development of HR department, development of an efficient workforce and the continuous improvement of company culture.
The human resources assistant job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified human resources assistant, who is dependable and has the ability to closely monitor quality work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly yet professional demeanor in both verbal and written communication
- Very organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work autonomously but also as a part of a team
- Strong customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Adaptable, with the skill to change priorities quickly and work well under pressure
- Perform all tasks assigned by the HR manager
- Conduct customer service
- Schedule meetings & interviews
- Schedule company conferences
- Perform clerical tasks (filing, photocopies & etc.)
- Preparing new employee profiles
- Process incoming mail
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Human Resource Assistant jobs now and apply on Proven.