A Hotel Housekeeper is responsible for keeping rooms and public spaces clean and sanitary for guests.
A housekeeper ensures that guests have a clean and home-away-from-home experience while a guest at the hotel.
The housekeeper job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Housekeeper at COMPANY NAME
Name in Location seeks a qualified Housekeeper.
We are looking for a housekeeper to help maintain our guest rooms and common areas.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Experience helpful but not necessary
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management
- Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Housekeeper jobs now and apply on Proven.