A Guest Relations Manager supervises the operations of the front desk team at a hotel.
They ensure that all procedures are being followed accordingly and that all guests are receiving the utmost care and attention from arrival to departure.
The Guest Relations Manager is the main point of contact for guests, providing assistance and help throughout their stay.
They are responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction from their guests on a daily basis.
The guest relations manager job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Guest Relations Manager at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks a qualified Guest Relations Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Greeting guests on a warm and hospitable manner
- Assisting guests with all check-in procedures, issuing room keys and answering any questions they may have.
- Handling mail and messages for guests
- Keeping an eye on room inventory and and monitoring the house
- Ensuring that quality and standards meet expectations on a day-to-day basis
- Handling complaints, room issues and conflicts in negotiation
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Guest Relations Manager jobs now and apply on Proven.