An executive chef is responsible for making sure the kitchen is adequately staffed in all areas, and that employees receive the necessary training to ensure quality culinary dishes are produced.
The executive or head chef directly supervises kitchen personnel and assigns duties to his or her staff, such as food preparation tasks, or assigned line position.
The executive chef job description is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Executive Chef at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is seeking an experienced Executive Chef.
The Executive Chef is in charge of the kitchen at a restaurant. They oversee the BOH staff, take care of inventory and ordering, and create and maintain the menu.
A strong presence in the restaurant is key with great attention to detail in kitchen management and quality ofservice.
- Experience working experience as a head chef
- Positive attitude
- Be able to communicate clearly, professionally, concisely and respectfully
- Record of kitchen management
- Stellar references
- Conversational Spanish is preferred
- Ensuring service runs smoothly
- Supervising kitchen staff
- Overseeing and assisting with food production tasks
- Ensuring that quality and cost standards are consistently obtained
- Kitchen administrative duties ·Inventory and ordering
- Menu creation
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Executive Chef jobs now and apply on Proven.