An executive assistant performs the same duties as an administrative assistant, while also managing their superior’s calendar, analyzing documents, preparing presentations, researching information and supervising the administrative staff.
It’s critical as an executive assistant to be extremely organized and remain on top of things, because your work reflects directly on a superior’s image.
The executive assistant job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Executive Assistant at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION seeks qualified Executive Assistant with a high level of organization and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support to high level superiors.
- History of achievement in an office setting, with direct support to a high level superior
- Work with minimal supervision
- Positive, upbeat, self-starting, and can-do attitude
- You easily interact and relate with a wide assortment of personality types
- The ability to listen carefully and take direction well
- Enthusiasm to help without being asked
- Distributing information
- Filing documents
- Answering/making phone calls
- Sending/receiving emails
- Creation of documents
- Supervision of administrative staff
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Executive Assistant jobs now and apply on Proven.