Delivery drivers help deliver merchandise to customers in a time efficient and cost saving manner to various locations.
There are many different positions for delivery drivers.
Delivery drivers could deliver anything from pizza to furniture.
ypically, a delivery driver uses company-owned vehicles, which meet specific company and government standards.
The delivery driver job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Deliver Driver at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Delivery Driver positions.
Candidates should have professional driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Valid State License
- Valid Licensing for particular vehicle or truck
- Clean driving record
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to lift 60+ lbs
- Load merchandise on vehicles
- Transport merchandise to their intended destinations
- Unload merchandise & into a customer’s building
- Routinely check vehicles
- Maintaining vehicle (wash/clean inside & out of vehicle)
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Delivery Driver jobs now and apply on Proven.
Post this delivery driver job directly to all major job boards with one submission.