A cocktail server is not that much different from a regular server. In addition to taking orders and serving beverages to customers, cocktail servers also perform the usual duties of a server like cleaning tables, ringing up totals and verifying information to ensure that customers are old enough to drink.
The cocktail server job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Cocktail Server at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is seeking an experienced and driven individual for a cocktail server position. The successful candidate will be service focused, with strong guest service skills and an equally high degree of leadership and support with all levels of staff.
- Great people skills
- Flexible schedule
- Prior experience is a plus but not necessary
- Serving with a large section quickly and efficiently
- Communicating orders clearly with the bar staff and kitchen
- Delivering drinks and food
- Closing out guests in a timely fashion
- Knowledge of cocktails, wine, and beer
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
We look for those with a passion for food and wine and the desire to learn and grow. Great people skills and teamwork are definitely a must.
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Cocktail Server jobs now and apply on Proven.