A great cashier is a staple of many different kinds of businesses.
The cashier is one of the more ubiquitous jobs in existence.
With the requisite skills, a cashier could find employement at a bank, a fast food location or at big box stores like Walmart.
A great cashier will not only provide a pleasant experience for a customer, but will also have the ability to cross-sell and recommend other items/services that may be of interest, much like a Sales Associate.
This cashier job description is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
Job Title: Cashier at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Cashier positions.
An ideal candidate should be a qualified cashier, who has great customer service abilities and the ability to accurately count money transactions.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- A friendly and welcoming demeanor
- Flexible schedule
- Enter and process customer transactions
- Answer customer questions
- Direct customers to the correct department
- Bag purchased items
- Organize and count money
- Process customer exchanges & returns
- Resolve customer complaints
- Assist in stocking shelves
- Open and close cash registers
- Maintain a clean working space
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Cashier jobs now and apply on Proven.