A busser is an important part of a busy restaurant.
Bussers, also known as dining room attendants, mainly assist the servers in serving food, filling and re-filling drinks and cleaning the tables.
Bussers have a huge range of duties in order to assist the server, including resetting tables, restocking supplies and helping out guests when a server is too busy or unavailable.
Once a busser becomes trained and well-established at a restaurant, they are often skilled enough to be promoted to a server or food runner.
The busser job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
Job Title: Busser at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is interviewing candidates for Busser positions.
The main responsibility for this position is to deliver food to guests in a friendly, professional & knowledgeable manner.
- Friendly demeaneor
- Ability to stand for a long time and move quickly
- A dedication to teamwork
- Prepares dining room for patrons by setting tables and stocking all necessary supplies prior to the beginning of service
- Maintains table settings by removing finished courses and replenishing utensils as necessary
- Refilling water glasses
- Supports wait staff by assisting them with delivery of food and retrieval of any supplies they may require
- Maintains a clean and sanitary bussing station
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Busser jobs now and apply on Proven.