A Bartender fills drink orders either directly from a customer at the bar or through servers who place drink orders for dining room customers in a restaurant setting. They must be knowledgeable on a wide range of cocktail recipes and be able to mix those drinks correctly, quickly, and without waste. Bartenders are expected to be able to interact with customers in order to supply them with a drink that appeals directly to their tastes!
The bartender job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
Job Title: Bartender at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is looking for an experienced and creative bartender with exceptional bartending skills.
A thorough knowledge of mixology, wines, liquor and cocktails is required.
- A gracious, friendly, patient and helpful attitude towards guests
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment
- Flexible schedule with full availability on nights and weekends
- Working knowledge of food and beverage laws and regulations
- Full bar service including wine, beer and crafted cocktails
- Check customers’ identification to ensure they are of legal drinking age
- Maintaining inventory and bar supplies
- Making drinks in a quick and efficient manner
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Seekers: Search for Bartender jobs now and apply on Proven.