Everybody has their favorite Barista!
Your barista is often one of the first friendly faces you will see early in the morning before you load up on caffeine.
It’s important for a Barista to be a friendly, positive person!
Sometimes baristas are hired fully-trained, but, in other cases, you may specify that you will offer barista training at your company! Companies like Starbucks offer barista training programs.
The barista job description template is optimized for posting on career sites and job boards and is easily customizable for your company.
See the full list of job description templates.
Job Title: Barista at COMPANY NAME
NAME in LOCATION is seeking baristas for dessert and beverage service.
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Experience making coffee and espresso drinks
- Flexible schedule
- Works well in during busy rush hours
- Making and serving hot and cold beverages including coffee and espresso drinks
- Welcoming customers and helping them to determine their coffee interests
- Educating customers about the menu options
- Opening and closing the station
- Maintaining inventory
- Keeping equipment clean and in running order
- Basic food preparation and service
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legal to work in the United States.
Job Seekers: Search for Barista jobs now and apply on Proven.